Some say that people living in high-rise apartments are lonely and unhappy, while others say that it’s advantageous to stay in high-rise apartments. Discuss advantages and disadvantages. Give your opinion.

During the past centuries human's life is changed in every field. One of these changes in the type of houses we live. In the past, most of the people lived in big house. However, people rarely live in a house; they prefer to live in high apartment.

In view of my mind, living in high-rise apartment has a lot if advantages. First of all, today cities are suffering of lake of enough land to build house for everyone. This matter especially in big cities is one of important problems. One solution for this problem is high-rise apartment.

Secondly, nowadays, we live in the modern world with a lot of technologies. Today, imagine a life without having some devices like mashing device, dish washer, air condition and so on is impossible. These kinds of apartments are combining with all technologies that people need for having a comfortable living.

Finally, these apartments usually are cheaper than a house. In spite of different size of each apartment, they have same facilities. The most significant of these facilities is access to downtown. These apartments most of the time are located near bus station or have easily access to other public transportation.

On the other hand, there are some disadvantages of living in the apartment. When you live in apartment, you have not a private yard. In addition, you do not know every people who live in your building and most of the time you know just few of them.

To sum up, I am a big fan of living an apartment. I totally believe, living in an apartment have a lot of benefit especially have some economical benefit.

Sentence: These apartments most of the time are located near bus station or have easily access to other public transportation.
Description: The fragment have easily access is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace easily with adjective