Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time because it has no direct connection with people s lives To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some say that reading newspapers and watching TV news is a waste of time, because it has no direct connection with people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Nowadays media occupies an important part in our modern live. Especially, if we are talking about news. The majority of our population read newspapers and watches TV-news in order to keep abreast of what is happening in the modern world. As for me, I read news by myself and think that it is very useful and I totally disagree with people who think that it is waste of our time.

News is inextricably connected to our daily life and bring a large number of advantages to the society. Firstly, news are very informative and educational. It does not only help the students to expand t...