Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, sports has become popular than ever before .Consequently there have been more young people decide to have their carrier in sports with desire to become successful and famous professional in sports. Some people think it is unfair that sports professional earn more money than other professional .I will discuss on both issue.

Sports professionals practice and work hard to achieve success so it is not surprise when they earn lot of money because they deserve their contribution to nation. To get gold medal in Olympics, many athletes have to sacrifice their youth. They must obey stric...

Sentence: Some people think it is unfair that sports professional earn more money than other professional .I will discuss on both issue.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to professional and earn

Sentence: Furthermore, these days competitions will held every day so some of famous players spend most of time in practice and enough time to meet their friends and family.
Description: The fragment will held every is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace held with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive