Essay topics: In today’s society, both Western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines’ are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it.
To what extent you agree or disagree?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
Medical treatment is widely spread in today's society.People are getting addicted day by day and it becomes and neccesity to survive.Several types of medicines are feasible and its upto patients requirement and necessity which type of treatment they need.Traditional and western both types of medicine are widely used everwhere and the effect of medicine is based on patient's willpower.According to my point of view complementary forms of medicine and patient trust towards it is more important.
Nowadays, western and homeopathic types of medicines used in wide range.Whereas herbal type of treatment was used in past, but stil in many different ways it is alive.Sometimes it seems an formality because patient's recovery is based on their mental attitude.Where there is will, there is way means if patient has confidence then medicine will find its way towards sucess treatment.Manytimes its dangerous to take high level medicines it will affect more to health rather than recovery because drugs prescribed by doctor is full of chemicals and un-pleasent side effects will occur lateron.So its beteer to take less medicine and try to enhance mental power to fight towards disease.
However,people are geeting depended towards modern medicine because their ability to endure has lost somewhere in today's busy and technological nation.But without patient's empowerment nothing is possible.Traditional medicine like ayurvedic is best option to choose and it doesnot have any kind of side effects but it takes long time to recover, if there is patience then every thing is possible.Precautions is beteer than cure so try something different than others go for.
It conclude, without patient's positive mental attitude towards treatment, it would be useless.And in future government should take some steps for generating mental willpower, whilst arranging some classes under specialist doctors.
- Most people say that childhood and school years are the best years in their lives. Why do you think people say that? Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (59.2857)
- Older people think the world was better place when they were young. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (86.6667)
- Some people believe that parents should be teaching their children to use recycled things and avoid wastage. Other argue the school the school is the best place to teach it. Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (60)
- Some prople prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (61.4286)
- Some people believe that bicycles are the best mode of transport in the cities, others disagree. Please discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both views and give your opinion. (63.7931)
- According to recent study, the more time people use the Internet, the less time they spend with real human beings. Should we worry about the effect this is having on social interaction or should we see the Internet as a way opening up new communication po (72.5)
- The private motor vehicle has greatly improved individual freedom of movement.Moreover, it has become a status symbol.Its use, though it has impacted negatively on city centres as a whole.What are some serious problem brought about by private motor vehicl (76.6667)
- In today’s society, both Western medicine and traditional complementary forms of medicines’ are now widely known and used. The effectiveness of these kinds of treatment is determined by the patient’s mental attitude towards it.To what extent you agree or (63.4783)
- Some people say that there should be a single official international language.other oppose to this idea.Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (60)
- When a country develops its technology,the traditional skills and way of life die out.It is pointless to try and keep them alive.To what extend do you agree or disagree with this opinion. (73.3333)