Topic Compare electronic media and print media

Topic: Compare electronic media and print media?

The world has become a global village. The globalization is taken place everywhere in the world. In developed and developing countries both. The media is playing a vital role in the world. Nowadays, news can broadcast from World's Eastern Country Japan to World's Western Country America. It means from the one end of the globe to another end. In print media, reader has to wait for a complete day; and reader should be literal to know the context of the news because newspapers have simply difficult vocabulary and usage of language. Alternatively, TV and internet are modified, advanced and faster ways of broadcasting news. However, these resources provide very easy language to their viewers.

People can be better update from news from any part of the world, because of news bulletin after every hour. It means the viewers do not need to wait for another next day. For instance, a worker comes to home after his job. He can access all news by tuning different News channels. Electronic media have also enabled businesspersons about changes of stock exchanges of any international city, on their new TV sets or computers. Therefore, the world of business is more connected by the electronic media.

Print media forward news when it folded. In order to deliver complete scenario of the news. Apart from electronic media, where channel broadcasts news as it comes to them. Therefore, it is big advantage of print media that reader of newspapers and magazines is more familiar with news. Newspapers and magazines are printed once in a day, not twice to thrice.

To sum up, nowadays many people prefer electronic media because it is faster. In terms of broadcasting news. The satellite system made it internationally. However, I like print media it gives complete perspective of news to the readers. People in poor and developing countries can easily access to print media because of lack of technological advancement. Print media is cheap rather than electronic media.