The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population, This is causing problems not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialised and developing nations.Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at lea

The world is experiencing a dramatic increase in population, This is causing problems not only for poor, undeveloped countries, but also for industrialised and developing nations.
Describe some of the problems that overpopulation causes, and suggest at least one possible solution.

The fact that our global population is booming is a positive sign of our social and economic progress. Nevertheless, this event has triggered overpopulation in various corners of the globe. Even so, all is not lost. Indeed, measures can be implemented to safeguard our resources and quality of life.

On one side, overpopulation has stretched our natural resources such as water and minerals to their limits. This is evident by the never-ending spiral in the prices of non-renewable commodities in the likes of petrol and gas. In turn, developing countries which are naturally endowed by these item...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/ielts