Essay topics: writing task 1 frm cambridge 9
The bar chart illustrates comparison of three categories of phone calls in minutes in seven year period starting from 1995 to 2002 in UK. It is very obvious from chart that mobile calls got drastic popularity in given seven years.
Although local fixed calls showed same number of minutes used in 2002 as 1995 but this trend was inclined step by step till 1999 when total minutes used were 90 billion. After that local calls were declined to starting point of 70 billion minutes in 2002.
On the other hand there was a similar trend noted in international calls and mobile calls. National and international calls use almost doubled in this period started from 30 billion minutes to 70 billion minutes. While a significant rise was observed for cell phone use. In 1995 its use was around 4 billion minute and rose to 12 billion till 1999. Then there was more rapid rise in its use reaching to 45 billion by 2002 and made a net rise of 9 times in general.
- writing task 1 frm cambridge 9 (72)
- Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?To whom it may concern,I will take an Ielts test about 5days from (60)
- IELTS essay: Training is far more important than providing broad-based education. To what do you agree or disagree with this statement.? (85)
- Family who do not send their children to get financed schools should not be required to pay taxes that support universal education. Do you agree or disagree. (75)
- Some people think men and women have different natural abilities that make them suitable for different types of work. Others, however, believe that both men and women can be equally suited to do any type of work. Discuss both views and give your own opini (67.1429)
- the two maps below show an island before and after construction of some tourist facilities. summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparison where relevant (80)
- increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve traffic and pollution. What extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think more effective (66.66670000000001)
- In countries like Japan, the population is getting older, are the effects of aging population on society is negative or positive. Discuss both views and give your opinion (80)
- The advantages and disadvantages of computers and TV for the mental development of children. (80)
- Government investment in the arts, such as music and theatre, is a waste of money. Governments must invest this money in public services instead.To what extent do yo u agree with this statement? (86.92310000000001)