You have written an article for a magazine about the job that you do. Write a letter to your manager to ask for his/her comments on it.- Explain why you have written this article.- Give a short description of what you have written.- Specify what particula

Essay topics: You have written an article for a magazine about the job that you do. Write a letter to your manager to ask for his/her comments on it.
- Explain why you have written this article.
- Give a short description of what you have written.
- Specify what particular things you want him/her to comment on.

reader's picture

Dear Mr. Smith,
I hope this letter find you well. I am writing to you in hope of asking a favor.

I recently had a mail from IT Magazine’s editor that he asked me to write an article about my current job as a web programmer at ALG Company. As you know, IT Magazine is one of the famous magazine in technology field. This magazine is going to introduce best IT companies in our city for is coming Elicit exhibition. Therefore, for this propose they ask employees to write about their job and their firm.

In my letter, I mention about my daily duties as a web programmer and my especial responsibilities as a supervisor of programmers. As a programmer I implements new form with script languages like Jquery and C#. Besides, I explained I am a member of a team programmer, so every day we discus about our new achievements and new goals, in fact we share information together. In addition, I manage other people, test their jobs and give them new duties.

I am very grateful, if you read my letter and comment on it. I would like to ask you to pay more attention on my responsibility as a team manager.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
M. XX