Speaking topics in text:
Describe an advertisement that you have seen recently. Please say:
What was the product in the advertisement?
What was the importance of the advertisement to you?
What did you like about it the most?
More speakings by this user:
- Restaurants-Why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something?-Which are more popular in your country: fast foods or traditional restaurants?-Why do you think that is?-Some people say that food in an expensive restaurant is a (61.4286)
- Producing food -Do you think there will be a greater choice of food available in shops in the future, or will there be less choice?-What effects has modern technology had on the way food is produced?-How important is it for a country to be able to grow al (80)
- Talk about an article in a newspaper which impressed you.-what it was about?-how often you read newspapers?-what kind of articles you usually read?-whether you a constant reader of news papers? (83.3333)
- talk about a popular park in your town-why you think it is popular?-how often you go there?-what facilities it has-when you usually go there (76.6667)
- Describe a restaurant that you enjoyed going to. You should say: - Where the restaurant was - Why you chose this restaurant - What type of food you ate in this restaurant and explain why you enjoyed eating in this restaurant. (80)
- Do you read newspapers or magazines?- What articles do you like reading in a newspaper?- Why do you like them?- Have you ever read a newspaper in a foreign language?- Do you think reading a newspaper in a foreign language is a good way of learning the la (56.6667)
- Describe a brand of mobile phone common in your country.You should say:What brand it is.Where it is made.Why it is so popular.What special features it has. (80)
- Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say:• When the festival occurs• What you did during it• What you like or dislike about it• And explain why this festival is important (80)
- Describe an advertisement that you have seen recently. Please say: What was the product in the advertisement?What was the importance of the advertisement to you?What did you like about it the most? (60)
- What kinds of organisation want to find out about people's opinions?Do you think that questionnires or surveys are good ways of finding out people's opinions?What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions?Do you think it would be a (27.5)