Describe a popular person who lives in your neighborhood
You should say :
- who she/he is
- when you first met him/her
- how you would describe his/her character
- and say what the reason of his/her popularity is.
- Describe a useful website that you have visited.You should say- what it was- how you found the address- what it contains- and explain why it was/is useful to you 84
- Describe the process of getting a job in your country You should say what opinions are available to a job seeker what documents are usually required what stages are involved and explain how this process could be improved 56
- Describe a school which you went to.You should say:-when you went there, and how long you spent there-what the school was like-how many students it had-and explain what you liked or disliked about it. 37
- Describe something you have not done so far but would like to do in the future. Please say– What is it?– When and where would you do it?– Why would you like to do it? 84
- Talk about one of your friends.You should say :-How long you have known each other -how you met-how you spend time together-and explain why this person is so special to you 75
7.0 out of 9
Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences like 'I think'
I am really grateful for your advice.I was wondering if you could let me know how I could get 8 out of 9. Could you give me some suggestions?
Your speaking is great. Still you can improve to reach 8.0 or over.
1. Your speaking speed is normal. You may speak a little bit quickly to show off the fluency.
2. More varieties on vocabulary words and sentences wanted. Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences. Like if you talk the word 'adorable' in the first sentence, change to 'cute' in the next sentence.
3. Listen to English radios like VOA or BBC and watch Englsih TVs like CNN. Pay attention to their intonations, word stresses and sentence stresses.
4. Do some listening practice too. This will help your speakings:
5. It takes some times to see the improvement. So be more patient and continue practice.
Let us know if you have more questions.