Describe a popular person who lives in your neighborhood
You should say :
- who she/he is
- when you first met him/her
- how you would describe his/her character
- and say what the reason of his/her popularity is.
- Talk about one of your friends.You should say :-How long you have known each other -how you met-how you spend time together-and explain why this person is so special to you 75
- Talk about your favorite free time activity.You should say:- when you first started it- how often you do it- whether you would like to do it on your own or with others- and explain what you like about it. 63
- Describe a wedding you attendedwhen it was?who got married?what happened at the party? 75
- Describe the process of getting a driving license in your country You should say What organization is responsible What qualifications or documents you need to offer to apply for What stages are involved and explain how you are tested 58
- Describe a picture/photo that you like.You should say:-what the picture/photo depicts-when the picture/photo dates from-how the picture makes you feel-and explain what makes this picture/photo so special to you. 75
7.0 out of 9
Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences like 'I think'
I am really grateful for your advice.I was wondering if you could let me know how I could get 8 out of 9. Could you give me some suggestions?
Your speaking is great. Still you can improve to reach 8.0 or over.
1. Your speaking speed is normal. You may speak a little bit quickly to show off the fluency.
2. More varieties on vocabulary words and sentences wanted. Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences. Like if you talk the word 'adorable' in the first sentence, change to 'cute' in the next sentence.
3. Listen to English radios like VOA or BBC and watch Englsih TVs like CNN. Pay attention to their intonations, word stresses and sentence stresses.
4. Do some listening practice too. This will help your speakings:
5. It takes some times to see the improvement. So be more patient and continue practice.
Let us know if you have more questions.