- Do you know about any education programs in this country?
- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?
- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why?
- - Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them? 55
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEFriendsAre your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?] 93
- PART 3Discussion topics:Purpose of festivals and celebrationsExample questions:Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today? Is it good or bad, do you t 62
- PART 2Describe a song or a piece of music you like.You should say: what the song or music is what kind of song or music it is where you first heard itand explain why you like it.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one 83
- Speaking Part 3Answer these questions related to finding things:Collecting things as a hobby1.What kind of things do people like collecting as a hobby?2.What educational benefit do you think collecting objects like coins or stamps might have?Archaeology1 48
8.0 out of 9
Clear and concise. Good overall impression. I suggest that you work on your speed.)