Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.- what was it about?- why did you decide to watch it?- what did you learn during watching the documentary? 67
- Talk about one of your friends.You should say :-How long you have known each other -how you met-how you spend time together-and explain why this person is so special to you 75
- Describe an exam experience you had.You should say:- what the exam was - how hard you studied- how you felt the day of the exam- and say whether you passed the exam or not 71
- Describe a beautiful work of art that you have seen.You should say:- what it is- where and when you saw it- how you would describe it- and explain what makes it impressive. 73
- Describe a gift you have received that was important to you.You should say - who gave it to you- on what occasion it was given to you- how you would describe it- and say why it is important to you 73
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9