Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Describe a drama series that you like to watch. Please say– Who are the characters?– What is it about?– Why do you like it so much? 68
- Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.- what was it about?- why did you decide to watch it?- what did you learn during watching the documentary? 67
- Talk about an unusual food you have ate abroad. Please say– Where was it and what was the food?– Did you like or dislike that food? Why?– Why did you decide to try it? 92
- Talk about an important festival or national holiday in your country.You should say:- when it is celebrated- how it is held- if it symbolizes something- and explain why it is so especial to you. 87
- Describe a serious problem in your hometown/city.You should say:-what it is-what has caused this problem-what can be done about it-and explain why you think it is serious. 90
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9