Describe a TV documentary you watched that was particularly interesting.
- what was it about?
- why did you decide to watch it?
- what did you learn during watching the documentary?
- Talk about an important phone call that you received You should say who called you where you were at that moment what you were told and explain why you consider it as an important call 88
- Describe the process of getting a driving license in your country You should say What organization is responsible What qualifications or documents you need to offer to apply for What stages are involved and explain how you are tested 58
- Describe a game that you used to play in the past:- Why did you enjoy it?- Was is useful for you?- Who did you play this game with? 92
- Describe a time when you invited someone to have dinner at home or at a restaurant Please say When you invited them Where you had the dinner Why you invited them How you felt about this dinner and How they felt about it
- Describe someone that you admireYou should say- who she/he is- Why you admire him/her- when you first saw him/her- and explain how he/she has influenced the way you think 80
Some overlapping speeches in the first 30 seconds. I may give it 7.0 out of 9