The chart below shows information about different species of birds observed in Woodchuck county at different times of the year

The chart below shows information about different species of birds observed in Woodchuck county at different times of the year.

The table above illustrate the 8 detected birds species. they were observered in two sessions: winter and summer. each of the listed birds species were observed in Woodchuck County.

Over all, most birds appeared in summer time.the less amount spotted in winter, while three of the birds typs observed in both winter and summer. that means they are not a migrent birds. Summer in Woodchuch is the favorate period of time to spend for the eight species. birds seems to like Woodchuck's summer indeed, as the table showes.

Clearly, summer time scored the most viewed bird species.Bluebirds, Mockingbirds, Orioles and woodeckers all showed up in this session.Woodchuck County would be an exibition of birds.
Meanwhile, winter time observed relatively only one type called Juncos.Juncos prefer to spend summer somewhere else. however, Woodpeckers, Crows and Cardinals have been seen in both times of the year. they must be a Woodchunck based birds.