Essay topics: The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.(rewrite1)
Given are the bar chart and the pie chart which illustrate several factors of further education in adults and how public think about the cost of education should be divided.
Overall, the major reasons that people decide to study because they are interested in subjects and want to gain more qualifications. In term of cost, most people assert that an individual and employers should be responsible with the costs of each course, whereas some think that the prices should be shared by taxpayers.
To begin with, 40 percent of total population is taken part in the matter of interest in subject, which is the first position in this information. The factor of gaining a qualification is also one of major reasons as it contributes to 38 percent. The third rank is a helpful concern for current job with 22%. Moreover, the possibility of promotion and the enjoy learning/ studying have an identical number with 20%.
According to the pie chart, people mostly agree that a person should cover the education expenses by himself with 40%, while 35% of total opinions say that employees should support . The smallest proportion of this survey is the taxpayer as it contributes to only a quarter.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||v.oktaria||60||Read full essay|
|2 years 8 months ago||faisal ali||60||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 days ago||adi_m461c||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 months ago||renofitriasari||50||Read full essay|
|3 years 5 months ago||ahmadi usman||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 6 months ago||carmela6||75||Read full essay|
|3 years 9 months ago||friday10042||75||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||naresh dubaka||47.5||Read full essay|
|4 years 2 months ago||fialka||52.8571||Read full essay|
|4 years 5 months ago||Azizkhan||70||Read full essay|
- The chart below shows the annual number of rentals and sales( in various formats) of film from a particular store between 2002 and 2011.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (85)
- There are fewer and fewer employment opportunities for graduates entering the job market and this will have serious implications for higher educations. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this? (85)
- Because of falling birth rates and better healthcare, the world's population is getting steadily older and this trend is going to cause serious problems for society. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. (70)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meatin a European country between 1979 and 2004 (80)
- The charts below show the average temperature for each month and the average monthly rainfall in two cities of china: Beijing and Hong Kong. (50)
- The graphs below show average monthly temperature and rainfall in two places in South Africa.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (80)
- City living in the 21st century is successful and offers no advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (80)
- The diagram shows how the SpaceShipOne is designed to gain and lose altitude.SpaeShipOne is a prototype re-usable spacecraft, transported by a specially designed aircraft, White Knight, to launch height.Write description and summarise (85)
- Now that there are no unknown places left on Earth that individuals can explore, exploration has taken the form of overcoming physical challenges. What is your opinion of this development? Give reasons for your ideas and include any relevant examples fro (40)