Essay topics: The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.(rewrite1)
Given are the bar chart and the pie chart which illustrate several factors of further education in adults and how public think about the cost of education should be divided.
Overall, the major reasons that people decide to study because they are interested in subjects and want to gain more qualifications. In term of cost, most people assert that an individual and employers should be responsible with the costs of each course, whereas some think that the prices should be shared by taxpayers.
To begin with, 40 percent of total population is taken part in the matter of interest in subject, which is the first position in this information. The factor of gaining a qualification is also one of major reasons as it contributes to 38 percent. The third rank is a helpful concern for current job with 22%. Moreover, the possibility of promotion and the enjoy learning/ studying have an identical number with 20%.
According to the pie chart, people mostly agree that a person should cover the education expenses by himself with 40%, while 35% of total opinions say that employees should support . The smallest proportion of this survey is the taxpayer as it contributes to only a quarter.
- Some sports are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in dangerous sports? Give some suggestions on how to deal with these dangers.Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own (60)
- Some people think that spending a lot on birthday celebrations and wedding is a waste of money. But others think that it is important to young people and the society. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- Some people think that children should have some classes outside their schools, visiting local companies or public enterprises for some real life experience. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion. (70)
- Some people prefer to spend their lives doing the same things and avoiding change. Others, however, think that change is always a good thing.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (71.66670000000001)
- Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (90)
- Many people spend a lot of money on clothes, haircuts, and beauty products to enhance their appearance. Some people think that it is a good way to spend money, while others think that there is a better way to spend it. Discuss both views and give your opi (85)
- Some people say that it is not good for children to grow up in the city and that the countryside is more suitable for them. Do you agree or disagree? (60)
- Some of the methods used in advertising are unethical and unacceptable in today’s society.To what extent do you agree with this view? (60)
- Some people are reducing their walks, however many health experts say that walking is thebest exercise to maintain health. Why do people walk less? What might encourage people to walk longer distances? (85)
- Some people prefer to work for a large company. Other prefer to work for a small company. Which would you prefer? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice. (90)