Essay topics: The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.(rewrite1)
Given are the bar chart and the pie chart which illustrate several factors of further education in adults and how public think about the cost of education should be divided.
Overall, the major reasons that people decide to study because they are interested in subjects and want to gain more qualifications. In term of cost, most people assert that an individual and employers should be responsible with the costs of each course, whereas some think that the prices should be shared by taxpayers.
To begin with, 40 percent of total population is taken part in the matter of interest in subject, which is the first position in this information. The factor of gaining a qualification is also one of major reasons as it contributes to 38 percent. The third rank is a helpful concern for current job with 22%. Moreover, the possibility of promotion and the enjoy learning/ studying have an identical number with 20%.
According to the pie chart, people mostly agree that a person should cover the education expenses by himself with 40%, while 35% of total opinions say that employees should support . The smallest proportion of this survey is the taxpayer as it contributes to only a quarter.
- Now that there are no unknown places left on Earth that individuals can explore, exploration has taken the form of overcoming physical challenges. What is your opinion of this development? (50)
- The charts below show the numbers of people in different aged groups who go sailing and or play basketball in Australia.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (60)
- Recycling is now an essential measure: it is time for everyone in society to become more responsible toward the environment.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- The graph below shows the percentage sales of trainers made by a sportwear company in one year. The Flying Boots trainers were lunched at the beginning of that year. (70)
- Some people are extremely dangerous but many people still like them very much. Why do people take part in these sports in these sports. What advantages and disadvantages of dangerous sports? Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (70)
- Many young people today choose or are forced to go and work abroad. What are the advantages & disadvantages of living and working in a foreign country compared with living and working in your own country? Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (70)
- The amount of sport shown on television every week has increased significantly and this is having an impact on live sports events. Do you think the benefits of having more televised sport are greater than the disadvantages?Give reasons for your answer a (80)
- Some people are concerned that children spend too much time on playing computer and video games. Some people believe these games are a harmless form of escapism, but others think they make young people too aggressive and become dangerously addictive.To w (55)
- Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past 30 years in the world that many cities now are "one big traffic jam". Do you think that this statement is true? What measure can government take to address this problem? (rewrite1) (90)
- Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past 30 years in the world that many cities now are "one big traffic jam". Do you think that this statement is true? What measure can government take to address this problem? (0)