The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chartshows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how peoplethink the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, desc

The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart
shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people
think the costs of adult education should be shared.

Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information shown below.

You should write at least 150 words.

The chart shows reasons why adults study, meanwhile the pie chart tells about people think adults’ education should be shared.

Firstly, the percentage of the interest in subject by adults is maximum 40% while the percentage of the to meet people is the lowest position that has 9% for the reason adults. Furthermore, the gain qualification amount 38%; meanwhile, the percentage of the to able to change jobs 12% for adults. In the same way, the reasons of the helpful for current job having by adults 22%. In the sameness, the percentage of the improve prospects of promotion and the enjoying learning/studying own the same of the percentages (20 per cent).

According to the data, the pie chart tells about the costs of the percentages, starts 100%. The percentage of the individual is the highest rating 40% in the pie chart. The following by adults’ education is the employer having 35%. Moreover, the taxpayer is the lowest position which has 25%.

To summarize, there are many adults who study having excuses for their education.

the pie chart tells about people think adults’ education should be shared.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?