The diagram below shows an automatic photo booth Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows an automatic photo booth.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the process of using an automatic photo machine allows its user to produce two kinds of picture namely large format picture and passport-sized picture.

A closer look at the figure shows that there are two main steps on utilizing the machine.

Firstly, before entering the booth, a user must insert a coin to a slot located outside the booth. There are four buttons below the slot which are needed to decide by the user to choose the size of the picture and its colors. A user can produce either a large photograph with a single picture of four passport-sized photos in a ...

The diagram illustrates the process of using an automatic photo machine allows its user to produce two kinds of picture
The diagram illustrates the process of using an automatic photo machine which allows its users to produce two kinds of pictures