The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up to the minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The figure denotes in what way the Australian bureau of meteorology gathers the latest data so as to construct valid weather prediction.
Looking from the overall perspective ,as is illustrated by the figure,there are four various steps that beginning with where the weather data is obtained to the last step,which is broadcasting these data,should be taken for gathering trustworthy as well as update weather information.
As can be seen from the graph,there are three disparate sources namely,satellite,radar and drifting buoy that weather information can be achieved through of them.Also,it is evident from the information supplied that in the next step the satellites photo,which is obtained by satellite,radar screen,which is directly came out radar,as well as synoptic chart,which is carrying a direct data of drifting buoy,are analysed as well as prognosticated in this part of the process.
It is apparent from the diagram that all these gathered data ,which is related to weather, prepares some weather predicting programmes through a central computer system as the third part of the figure.Next and last stage of this process is ,all these data directly transmit on Tv,radio or pre-recorded announcement on telephones.