The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevan

The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The process of making cement and concrete are pictured in the below diagrams.

Cement production involves five main stages. In the first stage, clay and limestone become powder by the use of a crusher. Then this powder is mixed in a mixer. In the next stage, this mixed powder is heated by a rotating heater. Then, the materials convert to cement after passing throw a grinder. Finaly, the cement is covered in cement bags.

The concrete is produced by using a device which is called concrete mixer. concrete has four components named: cement, water, sand, and gravel (small stones). Gravel is the main material and constitutes 50% of concrete. Sand, cement, and water constitute the other 50% of concrete, constituting 25%, 15%, and 10% respectively. All these materials are thrown in a concrete mixer, and the mixer rotates to produce concrete.

In the final analysis, cement production has five main stages, and its final production (cement) is transfered in bags to construction sites in order to make concrete. The cement is mixed with water, sand, and gravel to produce concrete in a concrete mixer.

Sentence: In the final analysis, cement production has five main stages, and its final production cement is transfered in bags to construction sites in order to make concrete.
Error: transfered Suggestion: No alternate word

Need to improve the language.

read some samples:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-i-essays/cement-and-concrete-…

http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/diagrams-below-show-stages-and-equi…