The graphs below show some trends in visits to the UK by overseas residents and visits overseas by UK residents between 1982 and 2002 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least

The graphs below show some trends in visits to the UK by overseas residents and visits overseas by UK residents between 1982 and 2002. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

The first line-chart illustrates the attitude n travelling towards UK by foreign citizens and the attitude on travelling overseas by UK citizens over two decades, from 1982 to 2002. On the other hand, the second line graph represents the mean of nights spent on holidays both by British and by foreigners over the same period of time.

Reading the charts we can realize that over that 20 years taken under consideration, there was a steady increase both in the two populations. Numerically speaking, the number of UK citizens moving outside UK was consistently higher than the amount of visitors welcomed by UK.

Conversely, the second graph depicts a subtle decline regarding the mean number of nights spent outside. Even though the two lines have a quite similar inclination in the length of stay, we can clearly state that UK residents used to spent more nights out during their abroad visits.

In summary, we can describe a significant rise of the two movements in graph number 1, with UK citizens that passed from 20 millions in 1982 to 60 millions in two decades, doubling the number of visitors received, which in 2002, at their highest point were slightly less than 30 millions.

On the other hand, graph number 2 demonstrate that during the same period of time both the populations had shorter and shorter holidays, decreasing almost in parallel from an average of 13 nights in 1982 to an average of 9 nights per sojourn in 2002.

Sentence: Even though the two lines have a quite similar inclination in the length of stay, we can clearly state that UK residents used to spent more nights out during their abroad visits.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and spent

Write the essay in 20 minutes.