The illustrations shows how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The illustrations shows how chocolate is produced.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The process chart illustrates the production of chocolate in ten stages.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the process chart that initially cocoa tree is grown and culminating in production of liquid chocolate after following significant procedure

As a first stage,red pods are ripen from the cocoa tree which are grown in S. America, Africa and Indonesia. After harvesting of pods the white cocoa beans are gathered. Next,the beans are fermented. Moving further, the fermented beans are spread in the direct sunlight for drying. After drying process,the beans are put in large sacks for the purpose of transportation.

The large number of sacks are then transported by train or lorry. The sacks are taken to the factory for further procedure. The prepared beans are roasted at severe temperature of about 350'c. Further,the outer shell is removed from the by product and the beans are crushed in the following step. In the final stage,the inner part of beans are pressed in a distinct machine and consequently liquid chocolate is produced.

culminating in production of liquid chocolate after following significant procedure
culminating in the production of liquid chocolates after following the significant procedures

are crushed in the following step
are crushed in the following steps

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.