The pie chart below show responses by teachers of foreign languages in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign language The second chart shows how many

The pie chart below show responses by teachers of foreign languages in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language. The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign language. The second chart shows how many teachers felt that there has been a recent change in the reason.

The pie charts depict the reason of learning a foreign language, which is surveyed by British teachers for their students. The first chart elucidates the common factors that attract pupils in learning languages whereas the latter chart illustrates the recent changes of those factors.

There are an increasing number of British learners learning a new language except for the personal development reasons. Majority UK scholars have answered that, travel, business/work and buying property are the main reasons for their study in a foreign language.

It is apparent that the biggest slices of the pie chart are taken up by travel, business/work and buying property, which made up more than 80% of total reasons. A third of UK pupils used to take a second language class for travelling purposes, which number recently heavily considered in buying property. No significant changes occurred (from 26% to 19%) in the selection of business and work reasons for student's study.

A 7% of teachers thought that social contacts and the personal development factors were the main reasons for the foreign languages education. This primary reason is recently changed; the first reason is doubled the student's number (to 15%) while the latter reason fell more than half (to 4%). However, general interest reasons were thought as the minor factors, which have not changed much. Interestingly, the new sector of “no change” answers was established recently, which constitute of 15% of students to study foreign languages.

A third of UK pupils used to take a second language class for travelling purposes, which number recently heavily considered in buying property.
Description: can you re-write this sentence? related to 'which'. we see you use this structure often

the first reason is doubled the student's number
Description: check books how to use 'double'

-----------------