Essay topics: The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and lesure activities that boys participates in, whereas the second graph shows the activities which girls participate.
The pie charts precisely give information about the findings of a survey of children's activity, in the first chart we can see the cultural and spare time activities among the boys, in the same way, the second one marked the activitieas which girls take part in. All the figures were estimated in percentages. According to the graph, it can be clearly seen that, among both of these genders, listening to music is the same point (10%).
To begin with boys activities, the biggest portion 34% belongs to computer games. It can be witnessed that. soccer is as twice low as it. Similarly,boys are more interested in basketball after computer games with 26%. Intreguing to skateboarding and listening to music is almost in the same point, thus, approximately 10-11%. The numbers showed the lowest indicater 2% in reading.
In terms of girls activities, it can be noticed that, the most interesting hobby among the girls is dancing by 27%. At the same time, gymnastic constituted 11%. Likeswise, listening to music showed 10% and joining together of these two activities stated reading activity. 18& girls play computer games. Average index 15% belongs to netball.
As a final point, it is interesting to note that, the most popular hobby is playing computer games in boys, but, in comparison with girls, they have a great enthusiasm to dancing.
- Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement.To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their wast (73.33329999999999)
- The diagram below shows the structure of a basic rocket engine (33.3333)
- The pie graphs below show the result of a survey of children's activities. The first graph shows the cultural and lesure activities that boys participates in, whereas the second graph shows the activities which girls participate. (92.5)
- The graph below compares figures for the production and consumption of energy in the US from 1950 to 2000. It also predicts figures for 2025 (55)
- The charts below give information about the way in which water was used in different countries in 2000 (44)
- In many countries children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong, while others consider as valuable work experience important for learning and taking responsibility (70)
- Many old buildings are protected by law because they are part of a nation's history. however should be knocked down to make way for new ones because people need houses and officesHow important is it to maintain old buildings? should history stand in the w (80)
- Some people prefer to plan activities for their free time very carefully. Others choose not to make any plans at all for their free time. Compare the benefits of planning free time activities with the benefits of not making plans. Which do you prefer - (72)
- Problems surrounding people & their solutions (60)
- People learn in different ways,. Some people learn by doing things, other, people learn by reading about things, others learn by listening to people talk about things, which of these method of learning is best for you? Use specific examples to support you (65.38460000000001)