The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant

The tables below show the students per lecturer and the number of students in various practice and lecture based subjects. Summarise the information in the following three tables and make comparisons where relevant

We can see from the pie chart of the most plus points and drawbacks in Fairmont island by an international tourist who participates in a survey, it is seen clearly what visitors assert to dislike is food quality by the least segment of the chart.
Less more than half the percentage of people who visited the island were unsatisfied with the high cost of dwelt and the least one was about food quality by 5 percent, in contrast near to half the percentage of visitors were comfortable with the local people and 37 percentage are cheerful about the scenery. The third place of the chart shows the 12 percentage of culture which adventures are convinced by them, weather and entertainment are some cons of the chart by 20 and 30 percent respectively.
To sum up, as the chart indicates the less part of the negative effect arrived at 5 percent by food quality, by contrast in a positive effect or benefit represent to 40 by people who are the host.