The three diagrams below show the development of and plans for the coastal zone of Brightsea Summaries the information by choosing and reporting the key features and make any relevant comparisons

The three diagrams below show the development of, and plans for, the coastal zone of Brightsea. Summaries the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

The three diagrams illustrate the developing of the coastal zone of Brightsea. The first diagram shows the brightsea coastal zone in 1950, the second one is the brightsea today, and the last diagram is the future plan of development of brightsea.

In 1950, the coastal zone of brightsea is consisted of only 4 places, Jetty on the north side, and the east side of Jetty was the Fishermen’s cottages, heading to the south there was the Lighthouse and the Lighthouse keeper’s house.

Brightsea today is more developed compared to brightsea in 1950, but there is still a few old construction that stood up. The jetty is still on the same spot as in 1950, so is the lighthouse. What makes it different is the spot that previously was the fishermen’s cottages turned to be a café, next to the café is a lane that linked to the main road. It can be seen that shop is on the east side of the lighthouse. Within a walk distance, hotel can be found on the south side, and the lighthouse keeper’s house is no longer there, replaced by the hotel.

For the future plan of the brightsea, some development will be constructed. There will be a restaurant on the east side of Jetty, and also an apartment. The shop will be replaced by supermarket. On the south side, there will be another ferry wharf with telecommunication antenna, and the hotel will be extended, also the sailing club will be built on the south of the hotel.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.