Topic Your local bookshop has invited members of the public to recommend a guest speaker for an upcoming event that will include a series of talks from well known people Points to include Suggest a speaker Say what they would contribute to the event expla

Topic: Your local bookshop has invited members of the public to recommend a guest speaker for an upcoming event that will include a series of talks from well-known people.
Points to include:

Suggest a speaker
Say what they would contribute to the event
explain why other people would be interested too

Dear Mr John,

Yesterday I saw the notice in your bookshop about the talk event taking place next month. It seem's to be a great opportunity for all the members to hear some of the well known speakers sharing their thoughts and experiences on different topics. I would like to recommend Dr. R. K. Jain as a speaker. Dr Jain is a well known nutrionist and master in Reiki healing treatment.

Dr. Jain has vast experience in health and nutrition. He hold's an MBBS from Gandhi Medical College and has over 30 years of experience in Medicine. He has also aquired special degree in yogic science and naturopathy from Bombay University. He would bring with him extensive experience on how to be healthy and happy in today's world along with his well renowned theory “Prevention is Better than Cure”. He also has written number of books on the topic.

Dr Jain believes in the principal of treating people with knowledge rather than medicines. Thus, he can enlighten people on different aspects of healthy leaving.

I think his presence as a speaker would be very beneficial to all the members as in our area and infact our city there are very few doctors who are expert in alternate treatment therapies. Also, people today are more aware and interested in knowing different treatments available. Moreover, with his knowledge individuals will get an insight into human psychology, and the relation between a person's emotional and physical body.

Hence, please let me know if I can invite Dr. Jain for the event and book his time in advance, as this would be an excellent opportunity for one and all to learn something new.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,
Nikhil Jain

It seem's to be a great opportunity
It seems to be a great opportunity

Sentence: Dr Jain is a well known nutrionist and master in Reiki healing treatment.
Error: nutrionist Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: He has also aquired special degree in yogic science and naturopathy from Bombay University.
Error: aquired Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: I think his presence as a speaker would be very beneficial to all the members as in our area and infact our city there are very few doctors who are expert in alternate treatment therapies.
Error: infact Suggestion: in fact