Essay topics: The two graphs show the main sources of energy in the USA in the 1980s and the 1990s.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the changes which occurred.
The two pie charts give information about five main sources of power in the United States of America in two year 1980 and 1990. It is possible to see from the graph that although the percentage of oil used decreased dramatically, oil captured the largest rate of total energy used in those years.
In 1980, the rate of oil occupied under half (42%), but it saw a significant fall to one third after a decade. An opposite can be seen for nuclear power, with data increasing by 100% from 5% to 10% for ten years.
Three remaining sources of power show a different trend where Hydroelectric power only cover a tiny minority (5%) of power supplies in 1980, and its proportion remained stable at the s ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 months 3 weeks ago||kaka singh||78||Read full essay|
|10 months 1 week ago||A92||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||rutbah amin||56||Read full essay|
|4 years 3 months ago||Ebuka||70||Read full essay|
|4 years 3 months ago||nguyenkhaccuong||70||Read full essay|
|4 years 3 months ago||nguyenkhaccuong||60||Read full essay|
|5 years 8 months ago||habiba||67.5||Read full essay|
- The three pie charts below show how the changes in annual spending by a particular UK schools in 1981, 1991, and 2001. (90)
- The line graph below shows the average daily maximum temperatures for Auckland and Christchurch, two cities in New Zealand, and London and Edinburgh, two cities in United Kingdom.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and (73.3333)
- Prison is the best punishment for criminals. Discuss. (80)
- The graph below compares the changes in the birth rates of China and the USA between 1920 and 2000.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (70)
- Advertising discourages people from being different individuals and makes them want to be or look the same. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (90)
- Some people believe that studying at university or college is the best route to a successful career, while others believe that it is better to get a job straight after school.Discuss both views and give your opinion. (70)
- In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents’ absence.Discuss bot (80)
- Nowadays many people have access to computers on a wide basic and a large number of children play computer games.What are the positive and negative effects of playing computer games? (60)
- The maps show changes that took place in Youngsville in New Zealand over a 25 year period from 1980 to 2005. (70)
- The table below shows changes in the numbers of residents cycling to work in different areas of the UK between 2001 and 2011. (80)