write a letter to the director of a institution where you joined a evening course why you joined the course what problem you are facing what action you want to be taken

write a letter to the director of a institution where you joined a evening course.
-> why you joined the course
-> what problem you are facing
-> what action you want to be taken

Dear Sir,

I am Umanga Bulumulla, a student from the Hotel Management course started month ago. The institute is doing a great job by facilitating evening classes for the students who has interest in doing these courses but unable to do them in day time. I always loved cooking and the environment having in hotels, so decided to start my carrier path through your organization because this institute gives the best techniques and practices in hotel managements.

Although this is my comfort zone, I have found the practical sessions a bit shorter. It is always 1 hour schedule to a practical period but sometimes it is not enough to grab all the necessary information in that time frame. And also these are evening classes, lecturers trying to finish it quickly.

I am requesting you to take this letter as a suggestion but not as a complain. This issue can be address by increasing the practical sessions or reducing theoretical lessons for a day. Another option would be weekend classes for the practical lectures. Really appreciate if you can look in to this as soon as possible. I would like to hear from you with a positive manner.

Yours faithfully,
Umanga Bulumulla

students who has interest
students who have interest

lecturers trying to finish it quickly.
lecturers are trying to finish it quickly.

This issue can be address by
This issue can be addressed by