Write a letter to a friend inviting him her to watch a movie that he she wanted to see Tell him her What movie is it Why do you think it might be interesting Make arrangements to watch it together

Write a letter to a friend inviting him/her to watch a movie that he/ she wanted to see.
Tell him/her
• What movie is it?
• Why do you think it might be interesting?
• Make arrangements to watch it together

Dear John Collins,

Hi there! I am fine and hope that this letter will find you in good health. Anyway, the purpose of this letter is to invite you to watch your favorite movie next part, ‘Transformer: The Age of Extinction’, next week with me. Please, allow me to elaborate more.

Firstly, I think that this movie will be very interesting, because all the other parts of it had a huge hit in the theaters in the past. Moreover, it is a 3-dimensional picture, and has lots of computer graphics effects in the actions. Additionally, a person, whom I met accidentally on the morning walk yesterday, told me that the story of this movie is superb. Therefore, we should see this picture.

Secondly, I have booked the tow tickets of the morning show of this movie in the Surya Cinema, which is 3 kilometers away from my residence. Furthermore, it is a beautiful theater and he has a high definition screen. For travelling to this picture hall, fortunately, my father’s motor bike is free that day. So, I have completed all the arrangements to see this film.

Finally, I hope that you will accept my proposal, and we will meet soon.

With lots of love,
James Smith.

Hi there! I am fine and hope that this letter will find you in good health. Anyway, the purpose of this letter is to invite you to watch your favorite movie
I am writing this letter to invite you to watch your favorite movie //keep it simple. don't need the introduction

I have booked the tow tickets of the morning show of this movie in the Surya Cinema

my father’s motor bike is free that day.
my father’s motor bike is free on that day.

Still you have grammar issues. Read a good grammar book.