Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing Explain where when and why

Write a letter to the publisher in a newspaper, asking to advertise a meeting of people from different countries you are organizing. Explain where, when and why.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to request you to print an advertisement in your daily newspaper about the planned conference of industrialists.

I am Prathap Reddy, working as an event organiser. I am going to conduct a gathering of sucessful industralists at City Center auditorium. This meeting is to share knowledge about latest inventions on wide range of concepts. At the end of the seminar there is a planned interaction with local students who are pursuing graduation and post-graduation.

This event is scheduled for two days i.e., 9-12-2014 to 10-12-2014. The interaction with studen...

Sentence: I am Prathap Reddy, working as an event organiser.
Error: organiser Suggestion: organizer

Sentence: I am going to conduct a gathering of sucessful industralists at City Center auditorium.
Error: industralists Suggestion: industrialists
Error: sucessful Suggestion: successful

Sentence: This is really a great oppurtunity to the youngsters to have an interaction with highly talented business professionals.
Error: oppurtunity Suggestion: opportunity

Sentence: I would be greatful if you could print this ad on one day before the conference i.e., on 8-12-2014.
Error: greatful Suggestion: grateful

Sentence: Look forward to see an impressive and attactive advertisement on your paper.
Error: attactive Suggestion: attractive

Double check spelling errors.