Write a letter to your local council about the state of the sport club facilities and request more facilities suitable for people of your age Describe your sport club facilities What facilities are required Explain why people of your age need these facili

Write a letter to your local council about the state of the sport club facilities and request more facilities suitable for people of your age.

- Describe your sport club facilities.
- What facilities are required?
- Explain why people of your age need these facilities.

Dear Sir,

I am a member of the community of Colombo sports club.I usually go to this sports club. Community sports clubs initiated by Government. I am writing this letter to draw your immediate attention about our sports club that does not comprise all amenities. Currently, we are running out of sports goods and lack of facilities available in our sports venue. The sports club has few goods such as badminton court, tennis courts, few indoor games chess, carrom and mainly all fence are torn.Most of people they bring their own items.

We would like to get more facilities in here since we have big ground and my own experience young people are very concerned that there are not enough facilities for them and not enough for them to do, our young age group would like to engage more different type of sport game rather playing same kind again and again.We kindly request you to provide balls, sports hall, pavement for jogging, golf court, outdoor hot pol, many old people do morning walk so they need proper light pol & bright light and indoor games good such as chess, carrom boats,computer game for adualts and kids, weight lost equipments.We anticipate to visit one sports coache to our club weekly or monthly, then it would help them to maintain the standard.I am sending a copy to local newspapers.

I hope this letter will awaken the local council to serve the our sports club in a better way.Promtly take an action to provide required items to our clubs.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Piraba

Community sports clubs initiated by Government.
Community sports clubs are initiated by Government.

Most of people they bring their own items.
Most of people bring their own items.

We would like to get more facilities in here since we have big ground and my own experience young people are very concerned
We would like to get more facilities in here since we have big ground, and from my own experience, young people are very concerned

Sentence: The sports club has few goods such as badminton court, tennis courts, few indoor games chess, carrom and mainly all fence are torn.Most of people they bring their own items.
Error: carrom Suggestion: carrot ??

Sentence: light and indoor games good such as chess, carrom boats,computer game for adualts and kids, weight lost equipments.We anticipate to visit one sports coache to our club weekly or monthly, then it would help them to maintain the standard.I am sending a copy to local newspapers.
Error: carrom Suggestion: carrot
Error: adualts Suggestion: adults
Error: coache Suggestion: No alternate word

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

----------------------