You are going away to travel for the summer A friend will be looking after your house while you are away Write a letter to your friend In your letter say where you are going describe your house explain some of the things your friend must do to look after

You are going away to travel for the summer. A friend will be looking after your house while you are away. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- say where you are going
- describe your house
- explain some of the things your friend must do to look after your house.

Dear Zue,

Thank you in advance for looking after my house and my lovely puppies when I am on vacation. You know how excited I am to go to Bali! It is indeed a dream coming true now.

I just want to let you know that my house has just been renovated and since you haven’t been to my place for a couple of months, you have to use the stairs next to the car park insteadusing the main entrance door. The ground floor will not be accessible and will be locked for maintenance reasons.

I need to mention a couple of things which you need to look after during my absence. My dogs will be staying on the top floor and Iwill be very grateful if you can feed them thrice a week. Last not least, could you please clean the dogs poop as well. Please feel free to contact me in case of any emergencies on my cell phone 04245681112 or via email as well xxyyzz@gmail.com. Yes I know, I have not forgotten your treat as I owe you this one mate !

Thank you once again for your help.

See you soon,
Uma

Sentence: I just want to let you know that my house has just been renovated and since you haven't been to my place for a couple of months, you have to use the stairs next to the car park insteadusing the main entrance door.
Error: insteadusing Suggestion: ?