You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:- Why do you want to visit the company?- Why did you choose this company?- Suggest any type of sp

You are studying in a college, you have been assigned to select a company to visit, and do some research. Write a letter to the company’s manager and explain:

- Why do you want to visit the company?
- Why did you choose this company?
- Suggest any type of special arrangements needed.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you in regard my responsibility to find an IT company for my classmate for visiting and do some research.

I am student of St. John Collage and studying Software Engineering. This semester we should find a successful firm in IT field and found how they produce a software. I have done a lot of research and following your previous products. I found them very practical, moreover, as I found your products very successful in market. As a result, I am sure visiting your company would be a great opportunity for us to be familiar with whole produce a commercial software.

As I mention, we would like to found how we should produce a commercial software. Therefore, I be appreciate if we have this chance to speak with your programmers and your Analysts team.

Once again, thank you for your time and consideration.Please contact me, if you found me request is proper for you.

Yours faithfully,
Mari C.

This semester we should find a successful firm in IT field and found how they produce a software.
This semester we should find a successful firm in IT field and find how they produce a software.

I have done a lot of research and following your previous products.
I have done a lot of research and followed your previous products.