You are studying a short course in another country Your accommodation was arranged by the course provider There is a major problem with the accommodation Write a letter to the course provider In your letter Say what the problem is Describe the accommodati

You are studying a short course in another country. Your accommodation was arranged by the course provider. There is a major problem with the accommodation.
Write a letter to the course provider. In your letter:
Say what the problem is.
Describe the accommodation you thought you were getting.
Ask the provider to solve the problem.

Dear Sir,

My name is Rahul and I have joined your reputed institute for a course of Life Insurance. Before coming here I have requested for an accommodation and your staff had promised me for good dwelling. However, things are not as per my expectation. This is the main reason I am writing to you now to express my dissatisfaction.

These are some of the problems that I want to highlight with you. Firstly, as I am vegetarian I had requested for a single accommodation with small kitchen facility; however, I had been offered shared accommodation with no kitchen facility. Moreover, my room partner is completely non-veg. Additionally, it is being told to me that accommodation would be a service apartment with basic facilities such as pillow, bed-sheet and quilt. But, none of these facilities was available.

Therefore, I would request to kindly change my accommodation as per agreed before coming here. I would be grateful to you if my request is being taken in consideration on the urgent basis.

I am looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Yours faithfully
Rahul