You cannot go to a company where you got an offer Write a letter to the HR supervisor to explain the reason why you decline the offer express you gratitude explain you like your current job very much

You cannot go to a company where you got an offer. Write a letter to the HR supervisor to
• explain the reason why you decline the offer
• express you gratitude
• explain you like your current job very much

Dear Sir,
First of all thanks for offering me a position in your reputed organization. However, due to some personal reasons I will not be able to accept the offer made by your company to me. I can understand the amount of time and resources your company has wasted on my interview. This is the reason I am writing to you now for expressing my gratitude.

Since last year I have attended couple of job interviews, but I never received such a better hospitality; especially that I received from your employees. I am really sorry for not joining your offer, probably, after reading this letter you will come to know the reason why I am not joining your organization.

Before receiving a joining letter I was under impression that your company is taking the interview for a position in our city. However, it was my mistake I never asked your company during the job interview. The main reason for not joining the job is as I do not want to travel to other city leaving my family alone here. Actually, my mother in law treatment is going in our city hospital and as her condition is in the recovering stage, I do not want to disturb her treatment. Moreover, recently my company had given me a promotion that was pending from last year. So, after receiving my promotion my new salary structure is almost the same like you offer to me.

Therefore, after discussed with my family I have decided to turn down the offer. I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused to your company

Yours faithfully
James

Write the essay in 20 minutes.