You had a good meal in a local restaurant with your family Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it describe the meal you had and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting

You had a good meal in a local restaurant with your family. Write a letter to the newspaper to tell them about it, describe the meal you had, and why you think the restaurant is worth visiting.

Dear Sir,
To the Editor,

I was one of the old members of our local community and I am writing this letter with a view to recommending a special eating place which I had ever visited. The place was named the Lone Star Cafe.

There were many interesting feature in there that we could see when entering the place, including the decor and ambience. The place was very comfortable and suitable for a meal or makes the event there. I really enjoyed being in this place, because the place was the service with appropriate portion quality and someone always would remember.

Professional services that are specifically given along with the quality and quantity of the dishes served, convinced me to relay this recommendation. In that place, we can enjoy a steak with a large size, a giant fresh and crisp salad provided with a special vegetable derived in accordance season. The main part is the presentation in this place which had a lot of black forest gateau served as dessert, and for all of the services that we achieved, we deserve to pay a fair price.

I hope to see the development of the number of visitors who enjoy the place and they are able to experience satisfaction as I said.

Yours truly.

There were many interesting feature
There were many interesting features

because the place was the service
because the place has the service

Sentence: There were many interesting feature in there that we could see when entering the place, including the decor and ambience.
Description: The fragment interesting feature in is not usually followed by there

Error: ambience Suggestion: No alternate word