You have decided to leave your current employment. Write a letter to your employer. Include the following in your letter:- Explain why you are writing- Explain why you have decided to leave the company- Tell your employer what you plan to do after leaving

Essay topics: You have decided to leave your current employment. Write a letter to your employer. Include the following in your letter:

- Explain why you are writing
- Explain why you have decided to leave the company
- Tell your employer what you plan to do after leaving your present employment

Lolywood's picture

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you that I have decided to resign from the post of Assistant Manager operations w.e.f. December 20,2015. It was a hard decision to take , but I have started my own consultancy service.

Last year, I started a new consultancy service which provides consultancies to insurance companies. Throughout the year, I have had a very difficult time to manage my work in office and providing consulting services to various insurance companies. Now, I feel that it is really hard to continue both and have therefore, decided to quit my job.

After resigning from my job, I plan to expand my consultancy service to other countries. In the first step, I plan to open offices throughout the middle east. If successful, then I plan to provide consultancy service around the world.

During my employement at American Insurance Company, I enjoyed working with all colleagues. In future, if I am of any help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Khbhent