You have invited some friends to come on holiday You are going to the airport to meet them They have asked you how to get to your house from the airport Write a letter to your friends In your letter Explain that you will meet them at the airport Give them

You have invited some friends to come on holiday. You are going to the airport to meet them. They have asked you how to get to your house from the airport.
Write a letter to your friends. In your letter
• Explain that you will meet them at the airport
• Give them some idea of what you have planned for them
• Tell them some important things that they might find useful

Dear Ananya & Urmi,

I hope you are in pink of health. I was thrilled to know that you have finally accepted my invitation to visit India during Christmas vacation.

Anyway, the reason I am writing to you is to tell you that I will be coming to airport to pick you; I have already planned your stay with me at my home. And I would like to give you some useful tips which will be helpful on your trip. Firstly bring some warm cloths as winter season is very cold in some parts of India. Secondly, beware of strangers especially on the airport.

I am highly excited to see you and hence I have already made arrangements for your trip. I am delighted to tell you that we are going to Kashmir. Our itinerary covers the places like Srinagar, Gulmurg, Sonmarg, Pehalgam, Patnitop, with activities like, Shikara ride in Dal lake, Gandola ride, paragliding xx while water rafting. We are also going to see apple gardens and saffron plantations.

I look forward to meeting you. Give my regards to your family.

Warm wishes,
Parag.