You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The line graph below shows the oil production and consumption in China between 1982 and 2006 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant You shou

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The line graph below shows the oil production and consumption in China between 1982 and 2006.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

You should write at least 150 words.

The line graph illustrates the variation in generating and using oil in China over a 24-year period starting from 1982 to 2006.

Overall, it can be clearly seen that the production and consumption of oil are all increase markedly. While the growth of using oil is considerably more than one of creating it.

One important feature is that between 1982 and 1990, the amount of oil used maintained the same level at approximately 2 millions of oil barrels per day, then rose significantly and reached a peak at just over 6 millions of oil barrels per day.

It was also noticed that oil production went up from nearly 2 millions of oil barrels per day in 1982 to 3 millions of oil barrels per day in 1986. Since then, it stayed constant at 3 millions of oil barrels per day until it rose gradually over 12- year period between 1994 and 2006.