You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket and you wish to complain to the supermarket Write a letter to the manager of the super market In your letter 1 say who are you 2 give details about the accident 3 suggest how the super market could pr

You were hurt in a minor accident inside a supermarket, and you wish to complain to the supermarket. Write a letter to the manager of the super market. In your letter 1) say who are you 2) give details about the accident 3) suggest how the super market could prevent similar accident.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this complain about an accident that was happened in myself during buying some fresh vegetables.

My name is Arif, as an engineer, also lived opposite side of the supermarket. However, as a regular customer, every weekend it is necessary for me to go to the supermarket for buying some food.

Yesterday was the weekend day, and usually I went to the market purpose to buy some fresh vegetables. Suddenly, at the corner side of the fruit market, a woman collided with me at the night time. As you know, this corner side no man can see each other during walking especially at the night. So, this unavoidable accident was occurred. In addition, there was no electric bulb and the road was slippery.

This supermarket is very important because everyday thousands of people come here for market. As you are a manager of this supermarket, therefore, it is responsible for you to maintenance this place to avoid such a serious accident. Just changed the electric bulb and repaired the road. I hope you will give your immediate attention to this matter.

Yours faithfully,
Arif

I am writing this complain about an accident
I am writing this complaint about an accident