Your company sent you on a training in another country , in the end of the training you get a certificate , you’ve lost it .Write letter to the responsible tell him/her:- How you lost your certificate.- Why you need the certificate now.- What you need him

Your company sent you on a training in another country , in the end of the training you get a certificate , you’ve lost it .
Write letter to the responsible tell him/her:
- How you lost your certificate.
- Why you need the certificate now.
- What you need him to do for you.

Dear John Smith,

Thank you for sharing in-depth information on latest technology innovations. I have gained tremendous amount of knowledge on cutting-edge technologies with your valuable coaching. I am writing to inform you about the lost certificate which you have given to me on the last day of our course period.

I forgot my back-bag at reception area of the hotel where i stayed during my training period. I have placed a request with Lost and Found department of the guesthouse and i was told that they did not find any such item. Unfortunately, that bag contains the memorandum i have rec...

Sentence: I would be grateful if you could provide me an another copy of the certificate.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another