Alcohol related deaths 2005 and average beer consumption Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown in the diagram Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

Alcohol related deaths 2005 and average beer consumption.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown in the diagram.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table shows Alcohol-Related Death in 2005 in different countries in Europe and Canada. The data detailed in male and female categories. It also compares beer consumption in 2002 in the aforementioned countries.
From the table it is clear that Czech Republic has the most total death related to alcohol in 2005 by about 1,370,000. Germany has the most male death in 2005 while the most female death belongs to Czech Republic by less than half million. Lithuania and Estonia had the least alcoholic death and after that Canada and Ireland stand by more than half million. Austria, Germany and Czech Republic had the most death.
From the beer consumption column, it is obvious that Czech Republic was the leader by 132 liters per capita in 2002. After that Ireland, Germany, and Austria had almost the same consumption by about 105. Estonia, Canada, and Lithuania has the least consumption rate.