Essay topics: The bar chart below shows the number of students who chose certain university subjects in 2005. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and makes comparisons where relevant.
The given bar chart compares about how many students chose certain University subjects in 2005.
Overall, it can be seen that Social Sciences and Languages were the most popular courses for females, while Sciences and Mathematics remained the most preferred subjects among boys.
In detail, around 24,000 females chose social sciences, considerably higher than the males at about 14,000. Also, the total (24,000) was the peak level as compared to other subjects. Next came Languages with approximately 18,000 for girls vs 2,000 for boys, making it (2,000) the least total in the year. Sciences stood at just over 20,000 (boys), which was relatively twice as much as the females at around 10,000. As for Mathematics, females stood at 4,000, which was nowhere near as close as males with 18,000.
In contrast, the remaining subjects for both genders were not as popular as the discussed courses. Literature was chosen by 15,000 males, which was a bit larger than the counterparts at 12,000. The net figure for Humanities were equal at 12,000 each for both sexes. While females dominated the arts with 9,000 vs 3,000 (boys), males surpassed Law with 10,000 vs 6000 (girls) respectively.
- The chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010. (64)
- The bar chart shows components of GDP in the UK from 1992 to 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. (82)
- The bar chart below illustrates the use of tobacco products by secondary school students in the United States. (82.6667)
- The bar chart below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams, by subject and gender, during the period 2010-2011.*includes French, German and Spanish (79)
- The line graph shows the sales of children’ books, adult’s fictions and educational books between 2002 and2006 in one country. (77.6667)
- The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (77)
- The line graph shows the past and projected finances for a local authority in New Zealand. (89.5)
- The graph shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. (64.75)
- You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.The graph below shows the quantities of goods transported in the UK between 1974 and 2002 by four different modes of transport.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make (77)
- The graph shows the unemployment rates in the us and japan between march 1993 and march 1999. (79)