Essay topics: The bar chart below shows the top ten countries for the production and consumption of electricity in 2014.
Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
The bar chart illustrates the ten countries producing and consuming the most electricity in 2014.
In general, it can be seen that the electricity production and consumption in China and the U.S were multiple times higher than those in other nations. In addition, while the common pattern was production rate being larger than consumption rate, the opposite was true for Germany.
In details, Chine topped the list with almost 5400 billion kWh produced and about 5320 kWh used. This was followed by the U.S with the production of 4099 billion kWh and consumption of nearly 3900 billion kWh. Top 5 enlisted Russia, Japan and India, respectively with significantly smaller figures for both consumption and production.
Canada, at number 6, produce 619 billion kWh and used 500 billion kWh while the figures for Brazil and France were comparable around the 500 and 400 billion kWh marks. Germany was the exception with slightly more electricity consumed than produced (582 billion kWh versus 526 billion kWh). Lastly, Korea finished the top 10 with both rates below 500 billion
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||chippoochan||47||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||VuXuan||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||hdhesam||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||ppooopppiiii||73||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||neocsc||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||Mingchow28||87||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||Hoàng Diễm||76.2857||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||n0air9x9||67||Read full essay|
- Write about the following topic.When talking about success, we often think of people who are rich or famous.In your opinion, what are the qualities that characterise a successful person? Why do you think these should be the criteria?Give reasons for your (78)
- Take a look at the graphic and complete the task.The chart gives information about marriage and children in a selection of countries.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.You should spe (56)
- Some people think that newly built houses should follow the style of old houses in local areas. Others think that people should have freedom to build houses of their own style.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (78)
- Some people think that newly built houses should follow the style of old houses in local areas. Others think that people should have freedom to build houses of their own style.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (89)
- Write about the following topic:Computers are often argued to be the most important invention of the last hundred years. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your o (73)
- The table shows forested land in millions of hectares in different parts of the world.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (78)
- The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use. (84)
- Take a look at the graphics and complete the task.The table and chart show data about reading among people under 30 years old.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.You should spend abou (78)
- Write about the following topic.It has been noted that many people who had a big impact on the world gave themselves completely to their work and did not bother with the idea of “work-life balance”. To what extent should people try to have a good work (84)
- rite about the following topic.People are never satisfied and always want more.In what ways is this a good thing and in what ways is this a bad thing?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.You (84)