The chart below gives some of the most reported issues among people living in UK cities in 2008

The chart below gives some of the most reported issues among people living in UK cities in 2008(%).

The supplied bar chart compares the data about living problems of city inhabitants across Newcastle, Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester, Glasgow and London in United Kingdom in year 2008.

Overall, health services and education and training were the major living problems in seven cities, and the largest problem was health services. In contrast, air pollution accounted for less living problems in 2008.

Regarding health services and education and training, there was the largest health service problem in Belfast accounting for 58 percent, which is the highest proportion among all seven cities. In addition, Glasgow and London were the two cities with more education and training problems than health services at a ratio of 52 to 48 and 52 to 51 respectively.

Looking specifically at air pollution issue, Manchester accounted for highest proportion with making up 15 percent in 2008. Moreover, there was the least air pollution problems with showing 5 percent.