The chart below shows the annual pay thousands of US dollars for doctors and other workers in seven countries in 2004

The chart below shows the annual pay (thousands of US dollars) for doctors and other workers in seven countries in 2004.

The bar chart gives information about the yearly income of doctors in comparison to other workers in the US and some European nations in 2014.
Overall, it is clear that the total salaries of practitioners are much more than the annual pay for people working in other fields in 7 countries.
As can be seen from the graph, the US is the country that has the most inequality in wages, with 120,000 USD for doctors compared with just over 40,000 USD for other workers. Italy, the Czech Republic ad Germany have very similar figures, with the incomes of practitioners are about three times payment for other people. However, the discrepancy of income in other countries is lower. The doctors' salaries in France and Finland are approximately double the others' wages. In terms of Switzerland, a doctor earns around 70,000 USD yearly; about one and a half compared to the payment for other workers.